Experience epic hands and win epic prizes with PokerStars Kick-Off.
Score a goal and you’ll win your bounty – and get the chance to win additional bounties worth over €50,000 for eliminating other players along the way.
1. Join the game at any point, your buy-in represents your progress and your total bounty.
2. Register and pit yourself against three players of a similar value in a Sit & Go Hyper Turbo Tournament.
3. Eliminate players to win cash instantly and increase your own value! Earning a bounty increases your value by a given percentage of the opponent’s value.
4. Each bounty you claim, including your own will be multiplied, giving you the chance to get even bigger prizes!
5. Win your table to move down the field and progress to the next level. Follow your progress up the pitch in the lobby
6. If you accumulate a value of €50 and win your table, you’ll score a goal and win your bounty!
At the start of each game, the average bounty value between the four players defines:
|Average bounty value||Progressive percentage||Prize percentage (before multiplier)|
|From €0.90 to €10.80||50%||25%|
|€10.81 and above||60%||20%|
For instance, if the average bounty value at the start of the game is €10, and you eliminate a player whose value is €10, your own value will increase by €5 (50%), you will immediately win €2.50 (25%), and this value will be multiplied by a number between 1 and 300, based on the probability tables below.
If the bounty average of the game is below or equal to €10.80:
|Multiplier||Example for a €0.30 prize||Frequency|
|1||€0.30||259,849 in 1,000,000|
|1.5||€0.45||329,999 in 1,000,000|
|2||€0.60||163,999 in 1,000,000|
|2.5||€0.75||69,918 in 1,000,000|
|3||€0.90||48,985 in 1,000,000|
|3.5||€1.05||39,075 in 1,000,000|
|4||€1.20||32,615 in 1,000,000|
|4.5||€1.35||24,770 in 1,000,000|
|5||€1.50||13,375 in 1,000,000|
|6||€1.80||9,850 in 1,000,000|
|7||€2.10||3,196 in 1,000,000|
|8||€2.40||2,283 in 1,000,000|
|9||€2.70||1,304 in 1,000,000|
|10||€3.00||587 in 1,000,000|
|100||€30.00||130 in 1,000,000|
|300||€90.00||65 in 1,000,000|
If the bounty average of the game is above €10.80:
|Multiplier||Example for a €10 prize||Frequency|
|1||€10.00||398,007 in 1,000,000|
|1.5||€15.00||260,000 in 1,000,000|
|2||€20.00||136,000 in 1,000,000|
|2.5||€25.00||53,000 in 1,000,000|
|3||€30.00||46,000 in 1,000,000|
|3.5||€35.00||32,000 in 1,000,000|
|4||€40.00||27,217 in 1,000,000|
|4.5||€45.00||20,620 in 1,000,000|
|5||€50.00||12,656 in 1,000,000|
|6||€60.00||8,215 in 1,000,000|
|7||€70.00||2,665 in 1,000,000|
|8||€80.00||1,900 in 1,000,000|
|9||€90.00||1,090 in 1,000,000|
|10||€100.00||490 in 1,000,000|
|25||€250.00||108 in 1,000,000|
|6,000||€60,000.00||32 in 1,000,000|
Please note: If you win a game and choose to play later, rather than continuing immediately, your entry will be paused until you choose to resume. If you don’t resume the game within 40 days, your entry will be cashed out automatically and you’ll receive the value of your entry in cash.
We reserve the right to change the frequency, odds, and stakes offered at any given time. We reserve the right to use the video replay, or part of the video replay, of tournaments with the highest multiplier, and show hole cards in our marketing material.